God has a beautiful plan for this church community, to participate in extending the Kingdom in this town.
Over the next term, we invite you to do small or big acts of courage that bring light to our town, street, relationships, work places, schools & friendships!
We want to hear your stories – big or small! We want to celebrate the courage that God gives us and be encouraged to hear what you have done.
You can tell us by clicking on this link: email my story
What might these acts of courage look like?
- Ask for help
- Introduce yourself to your neighbour – invite them for coffee
- Serve on a new team at church
- Join a small group
- Offer to teach in small group
- Speak out against things that are wrong – sexist talk, bullying behaviour
- Pray for a friend or colleague
- Talk about Jesus
- Invite someone to a church event or a Sunday
- Join an outreach event
- Dream up a new outreach event and lead it
- That thing you always thought would be great for the church or the kingdom – do it!
- Turn off social media for a while
- Being with someone in their illness, grief, confusion
- Setting clear boundaries in order to be healthy
- Pay for the coffee of the person behind you in the queue
- Offer to pray for the person who serves you at the supermarket
- Offer to help someone
- Strike up a conversation with a new person.